Rabbit characters: Famous rabbit characters from TV


Back on my early years I remembered one of my favorite cartoon characters. Captain Bucky O’hare and the Toad Wars, Bucky is a member of an intergalactic space alliance known as S.P.A.C.E. (Sentient Protoplasm Against Colonial Encroachment) who fought against the toads empire controlled by a sinister computer Komplex.

Bundle with his amazing crews; Jenny his co-pilot, first I thought she was a hare too but she’s a cat with psionic powers, the lose-temper Deadeye Duck, I like when he wave his four arms with his laser gun shooting all his enemies, Blinky a cool and full of fun one-eye sidekick robot, and who can forget Willy DuWitt the only human crew member, a boy who travelled through a portal door. Together with their ship The Righteous Indignation they travelled space and most of the time battles with the Komplex’s commanders Toad Air Marshal. He is short, fat and face with full of warts. And I just can’t keep laughing every time he ordered his Storm Toads that turns to be stupid and messing up their plans.

Bucky is a colored green hare and I always argued with my sister that he’s a rabbit. He’s my favorite aside from Bugs and Mr. Rabbit of Alice in Wonderland. It took a long time before I accept the difference between rabbit and hare. He’s a hare but does have a likeness from a rabbit anyway. And every time I saw a cage with full of rabbits I always try to find a green one (Lol). That’s the reason why I love this series during my younger years.

This cartoon classic was quite different from other space adventure cartoon series because every episode was full of action, humor and adventure. Even the series had stopped airing since mid 90’s I still watch them through web series. I write this article not just bragging about my childhood life, but because I always consider Bucky’s characteristics when raising a worthy male rabbit. Bucky is tough, smart, brisk and potent which are great qualities of a buck should have. The buck’s capacity in mating is essential for a successful breeding process. So I make sure whenever I choose a buck for breeding I always remember the great Captain Bucky O’hare : ).

Popular Posts