10 reasons why I love my white rabbit


White rabbits are cute and that’s one of my reasons why I’m fascinated from this cute fur ball. I have 10 white rabbits with 10 awesome reasons why I love them.
Gentle nature and innocent look one of the best characteristics of my white rabbits.

1.    Cute upright ears that make them look more lovable.

2.    They look clean and cute. White color makes them noticeable if they become dirty.

3.    White fur like cotton and pinkish eyelid, ear and mouth. I always find them whenever I let them loose on their pen or hiding under my bed.

4.    Red glimmering eyes looks like a shape of heart that symbolize love, black looks them cuter sometimes.

5.    Don’t mind to carry them or lifting due to its medium size body.

6.    They’re unique, white rabbit with red glimmering eyes is an albino.

7.    Produced more offspring and best in caring their kits.

8.    They never left any food on their bowl.

Breed’s names were from my two favorite places to go New Zealand and California.
Aside from above reasons I love naming them from Uchiha clan of the popular Japanese anime,Naruto. My albinos were name after Sasuske, Itachi and Madara while those with black eyes named after Yamato, Neji and Hinata! : )

Popular Posts